This turned into an unexpectedly full work week so I’m combining the I like and Blogmas posts this morning. They blend nicely today as the Blogmas topic is “My Christmas Wish List.”
Some items on my Christmas decorating wish list:
- A Christmas picture for the bathroom (I already put up a Christmas themed shower curtain and night-light)
- Some new towels, Christmas-y ones, for in there
- A place for our old, big hard to assemble Christmas tree (I still miss it!)
- More Christmas throws and pillows for the living room
- Christmas sheets and bedding for all the bedrooms
- And a clean house to show it all off properly
Thankful though for a warm, cozy home to spend snowy December days with family.
Speaking of snowy days, it’s snowing here AGAIN! The snow is pretty, snow globe living isn’t too bad. Perhaps, we’ll actually have a white Christmas this year. My boys were barely into elementary school last time that happened, I think.
Some items on my Christmas wish list for cozy days at home:
- More crackling Woodwick candles
- New fuzzy socks
- The search continues for a new favorite coffee mug, I keep trying and missing
Thankful for the chance to spend some cozy days at home. Christmas break is 11 days away!
Of course, I have a few other items on my wish list including not only a few other material things (it’s okay to like presents!) but kindness, good will, and peace (both world and among a few feuding family members).
What’s on your Christmas list?