Have to work a longer day than anticipated today. Just a quick post of my gratitude list scribbled in bits between last Tuesday and this one. And one of my favorite photos from the walk I took on Saturday thrown in just for fun.
- Modern medicine
- Husband who cooks
- Teenager who can drive to the store while husband drives other kid to baritone lesson
- Great catches with trash cans
- Nice people who let you and your one item in front of them at the store
- Working in very close proximity to both a gas station and a drug store
- Concerned little gray cats
- Compassionate teachers
- Warm clothes, gloves
- Paved nature trails
- Wonderful friends and friendships
- Sons with generous hearts
- Green tea
- The birds
What things are you grateful for this week?