Since I’m actually at home today, I’m back to posting a gratitude list on a Tuesday.
Let’s just get right to it!
- Time at home
- Finding a new Netflix show
- Sunny days
- The LAST week of February
- My husband and I both having a day off at the same time yesterday
- Having a day off by myself today
- The school district revising the calendar in a way the kids aren’t in school until June (yet, standby for more snow possible)
- A working washer and dryer
- Motivation to spring clean early
- New candle scents to welcome spring (early). If I act like spring is on its way, it will come. Right?!
- Winning a book from a Goodreads contest! And from one of my very favorite authors, Gretchen Rubin. Hoping it arrives soon!
- The ability to say “no” to working (I don’t do it very often but I did say it yesterday)
- Target’s clearance corners
- New sheets that stay on the bed (hopefully!)
- My fun little Pocket Camp: Animal Crossing game on my phone
I’m stopping here so I get back to my early “spring” cleaning since I’m focusing on J’s room. All the socks found safe & dirty under his bed. Bonus item: Thankful for finding all his missing socks among other “treasures” under the bed. And not finding any spiders or other spooky insects.
What things are you thankful for this week?