Hopefully, it arrives as scheduled and with the proper weather. I’m thankful we’ve made it into March and so here’s my first Gratitude list for our new month:
- Spring is coming soon
- Spotting a new kind of bird (I think) in the crazy winter weather
- Spending time with family
- Weather nice enough (barely) for a walk around the block before the snow & freezing cold
- Items to the donation center (finally)
- A slice of carrot cake (a dessert worthy of a sugar-free month exception)
- Weather holding off until after the middle school band festival
- An unexpected easier day at work
- Husband making lunch and dinner for the kids while I was at work
- Blogging friends
- Friends in all forms
- A good book
- Flower seeds sprouting
- Children who make me laugh and think, sometimes at the same time
- Blue skies!
I could keep listing things but I need to walk away from the computer for a bit. Laundry and household chores require my attention while I’m home today to give it.
What things are you thankful for this week?