For this week and maybe going forward (still trying to decide), I’ve decided to combine my gratitude post with my I like Thursday post.
This week started out kind of hectic so this may be brief as I’m still playing catch up after being down all weekend with a nasty virus. Thought it was the flu but now I’ve decided perhaps just a nasty cold virus.
Straight to the gratitude list (and I also like all these things!)
- Feeling healthy!
- Medicine that works or has the placebo effect. Don’t care, better now. Shout out to Elderberry syrup.
- My happy little phone game where I can make it spring right now!
- Kids smart enough to do this while saying it’s all just numbers. (His grandfather gave him the card, I like it as well!)
- All the signs of spring I see around me: lots of birds including robins “fighting”, geese flying north, and rain with warmer weather.
- Dark chocolate (Trying to do no sugar in March is tough, I’m allowing myself a little dark chocolate here and there as a treat to keep from giving up completely)
- Unexpected poetry hidden in my chocolate bar wrapper
- Showing up to work on the wrong day yesterday (oops!) and getting to stay, they needed me after all.
- Green plants, can’t wait until I can see some outside
- Having older kids so I could sleep when sick and not worry (too much).
What things are you grateful for this week?
Linking up with LeeAnna over at Not Afraid of Color for I Like Thursdays. Go check it out!
(Apologies for not visiting anyone last week, thanks to all who stopped by the blog. Hopefully, I’ll be a bit more social this week though I don’t look to have lots of blogging time again until Saturday.)