Once our out-of-town company left on Monday, I relaxed a bit. And then, had a chance to get together with a friend to talk about a graduation party we’re planning for our sons.
Tuesday and yesterday left me with a bit of the blahs. I think a fair amount might have been the weather. We went from sunny and beautiful on Easter to cold and cloudy for the next 3 days. Today the sun’s back out and my mood is much better.
Unfortunately, with a good case of the blahs, I avoided my laundry list of to-do items (though I did do a tiny bit of actual laundry!). Lots to try to accomplish before I run off to work.
My After Easter Gratitude List
- Blue, sunny skies!
- Birds singing
- Flowers Blooming
- That our aunt didn’t suffer more serious injuries when she fell in our bathroom late Friday evening. She broke her wrist and severely bruised her knee to the point she couldn’t walk.
- Our health and mobility! We rented her a wheelchair. So blessed with good health in this house.
- Our aunt going home on Monday (with help from my sister-in-law and her husband). We all want to be at home when we are feeling under the weather or hurt don’t we?
- My hard-working husband who went from the weekend excitement to working 12 hour days without complaining
- All the family who loves us and wants to attend G’s high school graduation. It makes dividing up 11 tickets a bit of a challenge though.
- Good friends who listen to our woes
- Chocolate (It’s the week after Easter, needs to be on the list!)
Cutting it a bit short today so I can spend some time tackling a few important to-do list items like playing the bills. And perhaps a bit more house cleaning. I’m working on clearing out the negative energy from our home (I know it sounds a little hippy but it’s making me feel better).
What’s on your gratitude list today?
*Be sure to go check out all the positivity over at Not Afraid Of Color where LeeAnna hosts the I Like Thursdays.