It’s a busy season over here. Lots of graduation prep underway for my oldest, band concerts a week apart, and of course, all the regular running of the household and work. Oh, did I mention it’s birthday month for my oldest as well?
So much good stuff and yet still, all a little stressful. Gladly, taking a minute to share my likes and gratitude for this week.
Gratitude For A Full Calendar
- Invitations to exciting and happy events. After losing loved ones in the past few years, it’s always a welcome thing to go to events celebrating happy things like graduation parties and wedding showers.
- A chance to go see my great nieces dance on Saturday morning
- A bit of a slower work schedule
- The happy problem of having more family wanting to attend G’s graduation than our allotted ticket number. (If anyone knows how to make 11 = 20, let me in on the secret. And soon!). Having lots of people to love your kids is never a bad thing.
- My stock of Forever stamps
- The Cozi calendar app on my computer and phone. I know I sound like an ad but I really do find this app so helpful with keeping track of everything. Helpful enough I pay for it but I used the free version for a long time.
Random Bits Of Gratitude
- Nicer weather! I don’t mind the rain if it’s above 50 degrees. It’s painted things a lovely shade of green (my favorite color!) around here.
- Cozy candles in the house. My current spring scents are Lilac and Wild Violet.
- Feeling healthy and having energy for all the exciting events.
- Time to enjoy a good breakfast (I’m trying what I’ve deemed an “off brand” 21 Day Fix. Basically, I just bought the containers and figured the count on my own. So far, it’s lots of good food and I like it. Remembering I like vegetables (spinach in my eggs!).
- A nice, long talk about almost everything with my oldest son on Tuesday night.
- One final silly bit of gratitude: Not coming across any spoilers for Avengers: Endgame. Hoping to go see it soon.
What are you grateful for this week? Don’t forget to go visit Not Afraid Of Color for a dose of positive from LeeAnna and all the other bloggers linked up over there.