Welcome to Day 2 of Blogmas 2019 hosted by Tamy over at Chasing My Life. Today’s topic is wish list.
I struggled a bit with this topic. Mainly because, I have 3 very different (although all true) answers to the question.
The Miss America Answer:
World Peace, health, and happiness to all. Let’s sing it….I’d like to buy the world a Coke….I’d like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony…. go ahead and sing along with it. I am, perhaps not in perfect harmony, however.
2. The Snarky Answer:
A house where we don’t have to do advanced level math just to put up the darn Christmas tree, a family who wants to do all the same Christmas things as me or anything Christmas, A Caribbean vacation to somewhere warm.
3.The Down To Earth Practical Answer (And I Don’t Expect All These Items):
- A pair of house slippers that are open in the back so my feet don’t get hot.
- A set of stacking coffee mugs with cute sayings on them I noticed at the grocery store
- Anything from Bath and Body Works
- Starbucks plus some cute coffee cup ornaments (again, noticed at the grocery store, I don’t get to too many place apparently)
- A new pair of finger-less gloves with mitten covers
- A new laptop of some sort, any laptop as I don’t currently have one. Just be nice to compute outside the “dungeon” a bit
- Maybe a new camera, on the fence about it
- New pajamas
- New paddle for the Kitchen Aid mixer (old one is worn out)
- Fancy indoor fireplace/TV stand
I feel like my real list is long. Probably because it’s hard to ask for things and I always feel guilty. Also, my birthdays is in a week so by default, I make my list a bit longer. It’s okay to have a wish list! Really.
What’s on your wish list this year?